MoMo is back at KINU!
Join us on Monday, 11th March 2013 for Mobile Monday Dar. This month we are going to look at the impact of ICT on the Tanzanian entertainment industry. The discussion will focus on the intersection between technology and gaming, music and social media, in the Tanzanian context.
1. Ilunga Khalifa/CPwaa: IT Adminstrator & Project Management and Bongoflava artist.
2. Rashid Shamte: Head of Group Strategy Six Telecoms.
3. Luca Neghesti: Entrepreneur, Founder of Bongo5 and Co-founder of KINU
4. Charles Matodane: Head of Value Added Services (VAS) & Internet at Vodacom
5. Hussein Mkwazi: Final year student at IFM / part-time programer(Developed Bao game)
The event will be held at the KINU space starting from 18:00 to 20:00. Register Here