It’s never enough to talk about Social Media. Always a hot issue in Indonesia. Always a dynamic area and ever growing. All statistics show that usage of SocMed is one (and the most important) growth driver in Indonesian mobile Internet. But the question remains on how to monetize… how to reap the benefit of this trend… The good thing is many Indonesian entrepreneur, fueled by this trend, are doing a lot of excellent innovations in the market.
They will be present in our event… You are cordially invited to MobileMonday 2 May 2011: “Social Media in Indonesia – What’s Trending?” (As promised, we need to play catch up; because we skip March event, so we plan to do more events in May)
- Date/day: Monday, 2 May 2011
- Time: 18.00 – onwards
- Venue: MoodZ – Rasuna Epicentrum Unit W, Jl. Taman Rasuna Said, Kuningan
Why you should come? Of course the networking opportunity, and we will hear from several heavyweights…
- Research In Motion – What’s Hot in BBM6.0 Social Platform
- SalingSilang, Enda Nasution @enda – capturing Indonesia’s social conversation
- SITTI, Andy Sjarif @andysjarif – about his hot new platform for contextual ads
- Kaskus, Danny Oei @dWirianto – sharing his insights about developing biggest online community in Indonesia
(Well, for exact topic + title, please stay tuned)
For registration, please visit the usual registration link: http://www.mobilemonday.co.id/events/register-to-event
See you there!
MobileMonday Indonesia @idmomo