Good evening everyone!
Second serving of MobileMonday for May? Yes!
Join us and network with your peers on the next Monday, the 30th May 2011… listen to great presentations on another hot topic of the industry: Payment and Commerce, Mobile Perspective. We’ve heard a little while back from DailySocial about e-commerce usage – and it’s a positive growth. The audience and the industry players, however, agreed that payment mechanism is something which is still lacking… Analysts also agree that mobile will play a BIG role in payment, thus BIG opportunity for us.
We have the privilege of having the following folks as our speakers, many are working on payment and commerce ecosystem:
- Daniel Tumiwa, Indonesia Country Manager, Multiply Inc. “Mobile Payment in Social Commerce”
- Leontinus Alpha Edison, COO, TokoPedia “e-Commerce ala TokoPedia.com”
- Nabillah Alsagoff, COO, Dokupay.com “Doku e-Payment System”
- Sarim Aziz, Research in Motion “AppWorld and Monetization in BlackBerry” – with a bonus topic: “Quick Update from BBWC Orlando”
- Date: Monday, 30 May 2011
- Time: 18.00 registration open, 18.30 event starts
- Venue: e’Corner, Rasuna Episentrum Walk, Ground Floor, Jakarta
(this one is a nicer restaurant, more spacious definitely)
Here’s the registration link: http://mobilemonday.co.id/events/register-to-event
Special thanks for our Platinum Sponsor – Research In Motion, the maker of BlackBerry smartphones.
See you there!