Buka Bersama MobileMonday Indonesia will feature a topic dear to every developers and mobile enthusiasts: mobile apps… Hot-hot-hot space to be, complex and competitive as it can be. One analyst estimated that by 2012 the global mobile app market could worth $17.5bio with no less than 50bio downloads (Sizing App the Global Mobile App Market, Chetan Sharma, 2010). The number can go to 183bio downloads by 2015 (IDC, 2011).
Indonesia is also leading in the mobile app, even with some of the latest technology, e.g. Apps with BBM capability. So… joining us for the event are:
* Iwan Rachmat (Senior Consultant, ICT Practice, Frost & Sullivan) “Mobile Apps – Where Are You in The Value Chain?“
* Kevin Osmond (COO, Bouncity) on his Location-based Gaming Platform – Bouncity – need no further introduction…
* Sandy Colondam (Product Manager, Elasitas) “Menoo, what’s your menu today?” – a cool app that features augmented reality among other things
* Tjuk Indarsin (Business Development Manager, Seatech Infosys) “Book a Bird” – taxi apps are hot abroad, but nobody ever successfully launched it in Indonesia… what’s different now?
Special appearance from Johan Kremer from Research in Motion and friends from The Founder Institute Indonesia.
So be there!
* Date: Monday, 8 August 2011
* Time: 16.00 WIB (yes… 4 o’clock in the afternoon, so we can finish on time for BUBER)
* Place: The Only One Club, FX Sudirman, 5th Floor
Make sure you register and bring your confirmation email to the event. For registration please visit the link: http://www.mobilemonday.co.id/events/register-to-event