Mobile Computing - whether you do it on your smartphone, tablet or notebook - has not only changed the way we communicate, but the ways in which we interact with the world around us. Today’s advanced mobile devices are already delivering unprecedented mobile experiences thanks to high-end processing and graphics (including HD and 3D); location awareness; augmented reality apps; peer-to-peer communications and nearly ubiquitous broadband connectivity.
But what will drive the next big mobile computing breakthroughs? New technologies, operating systems, apps, or devices… or perhaps something that’s not even on the radar yet. Join renowned technology analyst Rob Enderle in a panel discussion with some of today’s key visionaries - and get a glimpse of what’s next in mobile computing.
* Rob Enderle – President – Enderle Group
* Evan Tana - VP Product Management, Shopkick
* Bill McFarland - VP Technology, Qualcomm Atheros
* Dr. Edmund Seto - Professor, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkley
* Steve Perlman - founder, President & CEO of OnLive
Giveaways!!! Conference tickets and more… 8-)
Date: Monday, October 3, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Mixer/Event Registration – 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Panel: 7:00pm Panel Begins
Cost: Free, but Registration is Required to attend.
5201 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054