Join us for our last Mobile Monday of the year on Monday, November 2nd to explore the Consumer Experience: How Much Content is Too Much, How Do We Monetize It and Give the Consumer What They Want. Network and meet other Industry leaders from studios, content providers, carriers, mobile start ups, brands, etc to discuss timely and topical issues surrounding all aspects of mobile entertainment.
* Soren Schafft, General Manager, North America, Fox Mobile
* Jack Hallahan, CRO, 1Cast
* Paul Childers, President North America, Rubberduck Media
* Dominick Tolli, SVP Marketing, Spinvox
* Charles Beeson, Line Producer Advanced Services, DIRECTTV
* Leila Modarres, VP Marketing, Device Anywhere
Moderator: Allison Dollar, CEO, Interactive Television Alliance
Monday, November 02, 2009 from 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Sony Pictures Plaza
10202 West Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
RSVP A MUST as seating is limited