Mobile Monday Beijing and CMoDA CoINNO Lab invite pioneers of “Smart City” area to showcase their activities and discuss the future of this industry.
The gathering of people, resources and information is making cities a more and more complex environment. Different pressures are decreasing cities’ efficiencies, which is against the purpose of cities to facilitate people’s life. Air and water pollution, traffic jam, energy problems, waste disposal, etc, are becoming emergent problematic that almost all major cities are facing. At the same time, information technologies and the Internet are changing the whole world in an amazing way. How to use these technologies to serve the cities, to make the smart, and to make city life better and more efficient, is the key question that “Smart City” is trying to answer, and is attracting attention from governments, companies and organizations.
Information and communication technologies and infrastructures are playing an important role in “Smart Cities”. They are not only helping people in their communications, but go on to interconnect more and more machines from different industries, to make cities’ information travel more freely. Today’s society is generating huge amount of data each second. A better treating of big data can reveal hidden realities. A smart and sometimes artistic visualization of the data can help people easily understand and embrace complicated concepts and ideas.
“Smart City” combines divers technologies, innovation from different industries, connecting governments and enterprises. Mobile Monday and CMoDA CoINNO Lab work together to continue the topic of “GeoCity Smart City” from Beijing Design Week, and invited industry insiders to showcase their activities and share insights about this topic.
19:00 – Doors Open with Snacks 准备入场及茶点
19:30 – 21:00 – Speeches 演讲分享
于霄 | 创始人 | 宏博知微
YU Xiao | Founder | Weiboreach
• 法国的创新智慧城市项目 | Innovative Smart City Projects in France
苏乐 | Partner | Idinvest Partners
Patrick Shuler | Partner | Idinvest Partners
任真 | 市场公关创新总监 | 法国电信
REN Zhen | Director of Marketing Communication Innovation | Orange Labs Beijing
Yang Lei | CMoDA CoINNO Lab
李雨| 创始人 | LxU 信息设计工作室
LI Yu | Founder | LxU Studio
21:00 – 22:00 – Networking 自由交谈
• Bin Dai | Co-Organizer, Mobile Monday Beijing, Senior Program Manager for Partnership & Open Innovation, OrangeLabs
• Xiaoyin Tian | Co-Organizer, Mobile Monday Beijing, Manager for Partnership & Open Innovation, OrangeLabs
• Attendance is limited to 150 participants due to the size of the venue.
• As we wish to keep Mobile Monday a pleasant experience, we won’t accept non-registered participants from now on. Hence, we recommend to register early.
• As usual, doors open at 19:00 and we start sharp at 19:30pm.
• Mobile Monday Beijing | Orange Labs Beijing
• CMoDA | CMoDA CoINNO Lab