Join us for an evening of networking and learning!
At Mobile Monday Mid-Atlantic, we have our fingers on the pulse of mobile throughout the Mid-Atlantic and retail has emerged as an industry to watch. Hear from our speakers how innovation is driving the future of retail:
- What are the opportunities to enhance the shopping experience?
- What are the implications of consumers saying that the mobile device is more efficient than a store associate for making a buying decision?
- Can mobile help retailers battle “show rooming”?
With mobile on track to set a $10 billion record in spending this holiday, will this season be the last wake-up call for industry laggards?
Presenters and panelists include:
- Scott Snyder – Mobiquity, President and Chief Strategy Officer
- Ted Mann – SnipSnap, CEO
- Andrew Warren – AT&T Enterprise Mobility & Application Solutions, Director Retail | CPG | Mobile Marketing
Registration at: http://momoma.ticketleap.com/thefuture-of-mobile-in-retail/
Monday, November 11, 2013, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
The Hub Cira Centre (Mezzanine Level), 2929 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19104