UPDATE: Within hours of going live, here are some of the ”Brand Marketing Apps” that were registered:
REGISTER YOUR BRAND APP before Sept 27 noon if you want a chance to present.
Battle of the Brand Apps Event
Monday, Oct 3rd | 5:30PM - 10:00PM
DROM, 85 Avenue A, New York, New York
Registration is FREE. ATTENDEES REGISTER HERE.
The goal of this event is to create an opportunity for the community to learn about the best Apps for brand marketing build by developers, agencies and marketers in NYC.
- Any company that has created a unique app for a Brand (See rules below that define a Brand) can submit an App from Sept 20~Sept 27
- All participants that signed up for the event will then have a chance to vote on the Apps they would like to see presented at the event. Voting will take place from Sept 27 till Oct 3rd Noon
- The Top 7 Apps companies will have a chance to present thier App. They must tell the story on how this app has support the growth of the Brand
- All participants can vote during the event, and the Winner will recieve special prize
5:30~6:30pm Networking and Drinks
6:30~6:45pm Introductions from the Hosts
7:00~8:30pm Top 7 Demo’s and Descriptions
9:00~ Special Event ( Living Brand- Performing Artist with Mobile App)
*How to Brand a Living Musician- Presentation by Mobile Backstage
Erin Barra Live (Presenting Music from New Album- Illusions)
SUBMIT YOUR BRAND APP
SUBMIT Your Branded App Here.
Brand Marketing Application Rules
Branded App must specifically be created for the main purpose of “Brand Marketing” that Brand.
Brand Marketing is defined as: Brand is the personality that identifies a product, service or company (name, term, sign, symbol, or design, or combination of them) and how it relates to key constituencies: customers, staff, partners, investors etc. Some people distinguish the psychological aspect, brand associations like thoughts, feelings, perceptions, images, experiences, beliefs, attitudes, and so on that become linked to the brand, of a brand from the experiential aspect. In terms of marketing, must achieve the following in the process- build the Brand Awareness, Brand Promise, Brand Image, Brand Experience in some form.
This Brand Marketing should be for the purpose of building the business of the Brand and not for the purpose of the mobile application business, selling content in the Application or advertising in the Application itself. The App should is used for the purpose of driving traffic to the product or service outside of the App.
It must be part of the following categories:
Advertising, Agriculture, Air, Architecture, Arts, Auto, Banks, Baseball, Beer, Clothing, Commerce, Computers, Cosmetics, Design, Education, Electronics, Environment, Expo, Finance, Food, Football, Games, Government, Health, Heraldry, Hockey, Hotels, Industry, Insurance, Internet, Jurisprudence, Medical, Military, Movies, Music, Pharma, Press, Radio, Real estate, Science, Security, Services, Shop, Software, Sports, Telecommunications, Television, Tools, Trade, Transport, Travel, Wine
Submission required information
- What is the Brand you represent?
- What does the App do as a Brand Marketing Tool?
- What are the specifics it does for Brand Awareness, Brand Image, Brand Exposure?
- Any method of tracking the results or ROI of Brand Marketing?
- What is method for building Brand Awareness? ( i.e. entertaining game or content)
This event was co-Produced by MXM, MoMoNYC, NYCApps, NYCMobile
This event kindly sponsored by FinnMob.