FULL EVENT >> <<
In 1990, you dream of a smart fridge: shopping list, counting calories, anything could be possible. Today it is a reality. Personal computing and real-time connection objects open up a world of potential as giant, Google and Apple have understood each working on glasses or watches connected.
But the challenge of creating intelligent objects is not the preserve of large Web. Many French players embark on this growing market. API, DIY 3D printer … After the IFA and before CES Unveiled , discover and meet innovative and ambitious projects of French actors Web that we have selected for you.
Mobile Monday Paris and Ubergizmo offer you to discover or meet the projects chosen for you. With the support and participation of the CEA
- Eliane Fiolet, co-founder and editor ’s Ubergizmo , return on new products presented at IFA
- Chrystele Moriceau , Account Manager at Clipping , we give the details of the CES Unveiled Paris . Pre-Event of the International CES Las Vegas to be held on October 3. CES Unveiled PARIS exclusively present trends International CES 2014, and the latest innovations offered by French start-ups and large international brands,
- Cyril Chapellier, CTO CKAB , we will demonstrate their SmartLamp, The “SmartLamp” is a desk lamp modified and rotated using a camera-equipped to detect faces Android smartphone. A built at the foot of the lamp, led by the phone Bluetooth Arduino uses this information to control the actuators and allows the lamp to follow you as you walk past it. You can also give orders …
- Kayvan Mirza, CEO ’s Optinvent present ORA , a platform for augmented reality glasses, the result of five years of work in Optinvent. In the NRS footwear glasses, you can have images and digital information superimposed on the real world through a projection display in transparent glasses. This technology has been eight international patents and has positioned itself as the best technology in this new class of “smart glasses”. A version that will run on Android equipped with a camera, 9-axis sensor, and Wi-Fi will be released soon for application developers as well as for industrial customers.
- Arthur Petry, head of the project Parrot Flower Power and Nicolas Halftermeyer,Chief Marketing Officer, will make a presentation of objects connected Parrot : How Apps sustainably improve the high-tech products. They will share the ongoing work on the prototype Parrot Flower Power, the sensor for plant health which communicates via Bluetooth Smart
- Loic Cessot CEO Kolibree, will make a presentation of the toothbrush communicatingPlover and explain how it responds to health issues unresolved by conventional toothbrushes,
- Kevin Cohen, Product Manager Activity Tracker will present the Withings Pulse . their new activity tracker launched in June
unveiled at CES in Las Vegas in 2013 and now available, the Withings Pulse is designed to help users of all generations to achieve their personal goals in health and fitness.
For the first time on a “tracker” of activity, incorporates Pulse heart rate measurement and automatic detection of the running, in addition to monitoring number of steps taken, distance traveled, the elevation, calories burned, and the quality of sleep.
will also introduce their implementation Health Mate communicating with their entire adult range: Pulse, Smart Body Analyzer, Wireless Scale WS-30, Blood Pressure monitor, but also with applications hundred partners
- Jean-Luc Errant , CEO Cityzen Sciences will present the Smart Sensing program, whose leader is Cityzen Sciences. It brings together five French companies are jointly developing a textile fiber connected. Experts in various fields (electronics, textile, service development) have combined their expertise to integrate the textile sensors that will allow to carry out the monitoring of individuals, especially in the sports world. Smart Sensing control the entire value chain, through data processing for the user, but also in a sense of Big Data …
Presentations start at 19:30!
We rely on your punctuality