What does it take to sell to: Coca-Cola, Unilever, P&G, Ogilvy and Google?!! Go ahead, you have 5 minutes!!
Witness the ultimate quick burn elevator pitch from industry innovators looking to shake up our mundane World of shopping with mobile services that might make traditional businesses burst into song! This MoMo will feature a fresh slant with a 'power panel' of judges (actually genuine buyers) calling the shots in real time as vendors give them the "vision thing" -- and try to put some real "M" into Singapore's everyday retail life...
Your host/MC: Colin Miles 'the master of elimination' will provide a shoulder to cry on for those that don't make the cut.
[Colin is himself a Judge for the GSMA Mobile Awards at the Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2012].
Welcome message by Mr Will Easton, Director of Mobile Sales and Operations, Google.
NEW: Special Guest Judge: Mr Ken Mandel, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Buddy Media.
Our Glamorous and Brave Contestants
1. Pointpal: Get the Points! http://www.pointpal.sg/
2. Yoose: the hyper-local mobile ad network! http://yoose.com/
3. Lobang Club: Singaporeans helping each other find better prices! http://www.lobangclub.com/
4. Fitness Buffet - The all you can eat ‘buffet of fitness’ vouchers. http://www.fitness-buffet.com/
Our stellar panel of top-rated Judges
1. Rahul Welde: Vice President, Media, Unilever
2. Marco Gavin: P&G Asia Beauty & Grooming Digital Marketing Manager
3. Pawan Bahuguna Regional Business Director: OgilvyOne
4. Christian Cadeo, Head of Mobile, Google Southeast Asia
5. Leonardo O'Grady, Asia Pacific Director Sparkling & Activation Platforms at The Coca-Cola Company
At the end of the live performances, the Judges will deliberate and impart some choice words of wisdom - whilst the audience will also be invited to vote [thru twitter] to select which contestant is most likely to succeed thanks to having the "M-Factor"! Are you GOING? Don't be left out.
Date: Monday, 20 February 2012
6pm-7pm: Registration, drinks & pre-networking
7pm-8pm: M-Factor pitch by contestants with panel of judges
8pm-9pm: More drinks followed by more high-octane networking
Venue: Google Asia-Pacific HQ, 8 Marina View, Asia Square 1, #30-01, Singapore.