This MobileMonday focuses on the “how to” of creating apps that are extraordinarily successful in their categories.
Experts will open up their recepies and share their experience on
- how to select the right categories
- how to create a compelling app product vision
- how to setup a winning team and
- manage the app creation and lifecycle management process.
This MobileMonday is all about creating winning apps.
Prelimary speakers list:
- Christian Ehl, Introduction – Creating Winning Apps
- How to create a business App in one day – by Magic Software Enterprises
- Steffen Reitz, smarchive – MVP Zen and Product management for Apps
- Nico Rausch, Hillert – Creating an awesome user experience RoamBI – Business intelligence, anywhere and anytime
- HolidayInsider – Vacation time? How to curate 180.000 places to stay
This event takes places at the locations of the Munich Network, Munich’s key network for entrepreneurship & innovation:
How to get there? Use Public Transportation:
U2 Karl-Preis-Platz, 5 min walk or busses 55, 145, 155 to stop Anzinger Straße.
U/S-Bahn Ostbahhof, 10-15 min walk or busses 55, 145, 155 to stop Anzinger Straße.
2nd floor, entry next to the doorway with a large sign FITNESS.
You’ll find it On Google Street View.