With mobile Apps gaining popularity, smart devices are showing its nature of being a media channel. This has made possible the cross-platform interaction and service of TV content and TV ads with their audience.
Some companies have already started exploring in this direction. Viggle can identify TV programs by audio recognition for users to check-in and win gifts; Orange TV Check allows user to check-in TV programs by video recognition, and helps TV programs to promote themselves via social networks; and untaptv also uses audio recognition for users to check-in TV Ads and get coupons. It’s still being debated what types of technology and service are the most suitable to enable people’s TV check-in activities. While more importantly, is to understand what people’s interests are after checking-in. Is it e-commerce, gaming, interaction with content, or something else.
We have invited pioneering companies around the world of this area, to discuss Smart Devices Services & Innovation for TV Ads.
13:30 ~ 14:00 Door Open
14:00 ~ 14:15 Orange Welcome Speech
14:15 ~ 14:45 Mobile Internet bringing new opportunities to TV Services
Sandra Wen | Senior Manager of Key Account support | Nielsen-CCData
14:45 ~ 15:15 Interactive marketing: A Sanity Check
James Kuai | Associate Director | GroupM Interaction
15:15 ~ 15:45 The convergence of TV Ads and Mobile Internet Ads
Jocelyn Cambria | Producer | Communication Design Center, Dentsu
15:45 ~ 16:00 Tea Break
16:00 ~ 16:30 TV Ads moving to Mobile Internet, case sharing contextual information
Wang Yannan | Co-founder | Untaptv
16:30 ~ 17:00 Case sharing: TV-Check
Luo Siqing | Senior Product Manager | Orange Labs Beijing
17:00 ~ 18:00 [Panel Discussion] The Perspective of combining TV Ads with Mobile Internet
18:00 ~ 18:15 Wrap-up & Conclusion
18:15 ~ 19:30 Buffet & Networking
- Bin Dai | Co-Organizer, Mobile Monday Beijing, Senior Program Manager for Partnership & Open Innovation, OrangeLabs
- Xiaoyin Tian | Co-Organizer, Mobile Monday Beijing, Manager for Partnership & Open Innovation, OrangeLabs Notice
- Attendance is limited to 120 participants due to the size of the venue.
- As we wish to keep Mobile Monday a pleasant experience, we won't accept non-registered participants from now on. Hence, we recommend to register early.
- As usual, doors open at 13:30 and we start sharp at 14:00.