The mobile phone is no longer a status symbol, but a means to an end. To make calls, to play, and to learn to surf. But to what extent it is actually educational value? How it is used in schools and support individual learning needs it?
For some it is a “nuisance”, which together reduced the real communication to a minimum and distracting. For others it is a blessing because offered flexibility and exploratory work is encouraged. MobileMonday deals with the topic of mobile education and discussed with experts and users, the advantages and disadvantages. Please Register via XING.
- Matteo Anthony Kramer (Schüler)
- Mag. Erich Herber (Donau-Universität Krems)
- Oliver Nussbaum (Managing Director IMC Österreich GmbH)
- Mag. Heidrun Strohmeyer (bm:ukk – Sektionsleitung IT)
- Barbara Zuliani (Lehrerin)
What – MoMo # 19: Mobile Education
When – 07.Oktober.2013, Doors: 18.30 Start: 19.00
Where – Natural History Museum Vienna, castle ring 7, 1010 Vienna