An exceptional format on the occasion of the 60th edition of Mobile Monday Paris. November 19 next Silicon Sentier you to participate in a day of roundtables , workshops beta test of demos and pitches home ups.
This day of reflection about the future of mobile will conclude with a roundtable replace your traditional Mobile Monday.
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: Roundtable on the Future of Mobility
Animation : Stéphane Distinguin, Founder and Director of faberNovel
- Carmen Borona Badiat, Open innovation, Opinno,
- Georges-Edouard Dias, Head of Digital Strategy group L’Oréal in France and abroad,
- Bertrand Dupuis, Director of Communications for Nokia
- Matthew Horn, Founder operator JOE
- Louis Montagne, founder of Bearstech,
- Dominique Sciamma, Director of Development and Research Strate College
- DINH Viet Hoa, co-founder and CTO of Sparrow.
Mobile Monday this particular part of the “Mobile Day”, a day dedicated to the future of Mobile imagined by Silicon Sentier – association at the initiative of French first chapter.
More on Mobile Day
An appointment not to be missed!
Large accounts , start-ups , SMEs , developers and project leaders will cross their experiences and views on the future of Mobile. This is also an opportunity to discover the services of tomorrow.
The Future of Mobile will be discussed under three main themes: mobile media , thedevelopment of mobile and connected devices .
No constraint for the day:
Stay with us all day or attend appointments of your choice.
10h – 18h: Test your “Mobile Appeal”
Demos & beta test projects / services.
• Come test JOE , the new mobile operator 100% digital that offers simple packages without obligation. Joe pilot from the cockpit, a web application to monitor and modulate the package and its options in real time according to individual needs. Joe is based on a community of users who help each other out joemobile.fr
10:00 to 11:00: Roundtable on the Future of Mobile Media
Animation: Alice Antheaume, Deputy Director and Head of Foresight at the School of Journalism at Sciences Po Paris.
- Edouard Andrieu, New Screens responsible for Le Monde Interactive ,
- Yann Guegan, Deputy Editor Rue 89 ,
- Olivier Friesse, Technical Manager in the Department of New Media at Radio France ,
- Baptiste Benezet, CEO of Applidium .
11:15 to 12:15: Pitches start-ups
11:15 to 11:30: HeyCrowd by Matthew & Emmanuel Bellity Rouif,
11:30 to 11:45: Augment Jean-François Chianetta,
11:45 to 12:00: Feowl by Peter Romera,
12:00 to 12:15: Clameurs by Fabrice Benoit.
/ / / Resume / / /
14h00-15h00: Round Table on the Future Development of Mobile
Entertainment : Yann Lechlade, co-founder of Appsfire
- Nitot, Mozilla Evangelist Principal and founder of Mozilla Europe ,
- John Karp, Marketing Manager at BeMyApp ,
- Geoffrey Dorne , Designer,
- Yann Cadoret, Technical Evangelist @ Backelite .
3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.: Pitches start-ups
3:15 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: DJiT by Jean-Baptiste Hironde,
3:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.: TVcheck by Fabien Bareti,
3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: wezzoo by Clement Guillot. wezzoo is a community service and real-time weather,
4:00 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.: Airtag , GoMcDo with demo on Nokia WP8, airtagkit – development kit NFC MasterCard PayPass by Christophe Pecquerie Business Development Director at NFC Airtag.
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Roundtable on the Future of connected mobile devices
Animation : Steren Giannini, Product Manager at Joshfire
- Xavier des Horts, Communications Director of Nokia,
- Jean-Louis Fréchin, Designer at NoDesign,
- Aurélien Fache, API Design Technologist and evangelist in faberNovel.
5:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.: Pitches start-ups
5:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: Algolia by Nicolas Dessaigne,
6:00 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.: Kawet by Dante Planterose,
6:15 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Dante’s Inferno by Diane Saddlers & Arnaud Cheyssial,
6:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.: Skimm by Valentin Lautier.
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: Closing Panel on the Future of Mobility
9:00 p.m. to 0:00: Closing Cocktail