We are delighted to invite you to the May 21st Mobile Monday Tel Aviv event. Join us for some interesting sessions and drinks at the Galina Bar at the Tel Aviv port. Details & Registration Here.
The event this time will have a French flavor, and will focus on the activities on the Paris Region Economic Development Agency in Israel, including the Israeli delegation for the Futur en Seine Festival of Digital Life, and will be hosting a large French delegation, who are taking part of the Telecom and New Media Roadshow of French Companies.
Among the French participants of the roadshow are: Cap Digital, Gemalto, Digitas, Ipercast, Mantano, 1-Click Media, EntrePatients, Monextel, Largilliere Finance, ULYS.
The event will start at 18:30 with drinks and networking, and will be followed by:
- Short MoMoTLV intro + announcement of the Israel Mobile Summit
- Short intro about the Paris Region Economic Development Agency
- Short intro about MoMo Paris and their activities
- Futur en Seine Festival of Innovations short intro and video clip
- “Elevator Pitches” from selected companies that are part of the French delegation.
- Presentation by Israeli startups who participated at the competition for the Israeli Delegation for the Futur en Seine festival.
- MoMoTLV members “shout outs” (companies who are looking to hire, companies looking for funding)
And more networking…
The event is kindly sponsored by the Israeli Office of the Paris Region Economic Development Agency
Media Sponsor: Newsgeek